Break/Fix Services is a reliable business solution that provides expedited repair of a device for continued productivity. When your device experiences a disruption in its performance, our company will send an engineer to you to diagnose the issue and provide repair. While onsite, we’ll also forecast preventative maintenance solutions for you on how to minimize future issues.
If you don’t see the type of Service Level Agreement (SLA) you’re looking for, our experts will work with you to create one that meets your needs. We can offer one practical SLA to cover all of your equipment or a Multi-Tier SLA if you have a diverse fleet that has different levels of usage.
Service Level Agreements
Platinum Service Level: Twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
Gold Service Level: Eight (8) hours a day, five (5) days a week.
- Two (2) hour on-site response is the best choice for mission critical units within your organization that must be operational at all times.
- Four (4) hour on-site response is the necessary choice for organizations that cannot experience an extended break in output without feeling the effects.
- Eight (8) hour on-site response is an efficient way to have down units serviced within a reasonable amount of time.
- Next Business Day (NBD) on-site response is best utilized for devices that are significant, but do not have a high daily impact on production.
Break/Fix Supported Equipment
- Tape Drives
- Laptops / Notebooks
- Printers (Black & White LaserJet, Color LaserJet, Officejet, Line Matrix, Continuous Form, Plotters, Dot Matrix, Inkjet, Multifunction and Receipt)
- Scanners (Automatic Document Feeder and Flatbed)